Thursday, August 26, 2010

FREE SHIPPING!! Happy 1st Birthday Ava!!!

My Sweet Little Ava Kathryn turned 1 year old yesterday!!

In honor of that, I am having a sale today.  FREE SHIPPING ON ALL ORDERS PLACED AND PAID FOR BY MIDNIGHT TONIGHT 8/26.

I know pickings are slim on my etsy site at the moment - between 1st birthday celebrating, selling our home, building a new one, and moving, life has been unusually hectic for me.  Even though I have a lot going on, I WELCOME CUSTOM ORDERS!!  If you don't see anything you like on my etsy site, please email me (today only) and I will set up a custom listing for you.  To check out my current fabric selections click here.  Don't see any fabrics that suit your fancy??  Let me know what you're looking for - we'll find something!!

Happy Shopping!

No comments: