Sunday, July 18, 2010

Can't wait to start this project for my girls!!!

I wish I could take credit for this adorable idea! I am so inspired to make this for Natalie and Ava. I haven't complete decided what I want to make. Natalie mentioned a school or cupcake shop. I think it will hard work and take me FOREVER - but maybe I can pull it off by Christmas?

It is supposed to be made to fit over a card table, but I'm thinking maybe I'll have my handy husband make a frame in PVC pipe.

Here are some inspiration pictures. Oh and can I just say, I'm obsessed with looking up the different types of goodies I can make out of felt!

http://homemadebyjill.blogspot.com/2009/10/felt-playhouse.html





Look at this adorable little playhouse! My favorite - the flowers! You can remove them and play with them!






























I love this tree! How cute! I'm thinking it may be a little ambitious though...I love that the kids can "pick" the apples!


























And look at this cute garden! How stinkin' cute! And the kids can pick their vegetables!!

If you could make a playhouse like this for your kiddo - what would you make?

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Ummm, LOVE this!!! I wish I had time for all the things I want to make. But this will go on the list of things to do and hopefully I can get to it!