Sunday, July 25, 2010

Announcing....PERSONALIZED ITEMS!!!

I am so excited to announce that I will soon be carrying PERSONALIZED items!! YAY!

The only thing that was holding me back was that I didn't know how to applique!! And I was intimidated to try.

But with the help of this fantastic tutorial by Noodles & Milk, and advice from my pal Lisa over at Love Lucas Creations, I did it! This is my first personalized Lovey. I meant for it to be a blanket, but I didn't have quite enough fabric to make it the size I wanted. (This is approx 19" square). You get the gist though!

I will be happy to add an applique initial to bibs, burpies, ribbon blankets, and ribbon blocks!! $3 per letter. Due to the size of bibs, burpies, and blocks, I can only put 1 initial on them.

Baby Blanket - 18x22 - $30 (this includes 1 applique letter!)
$3 per additional letter.




Posted by Picasa

No comments: